Centre of Expertise for Creative Innovation (CoECI)
The Centre of Expertise for Creative Innovation (CoECI) is a network of knowledge for the creative industry. The CoECI is an initiative of the ‘Hogeschool van Amsterdam’ the ‘Amsterdamse Hogeschool voor de Kunsten’ and Hogeschool Inholland. In 2019 the Gerrit Rietveld Academie joined.
In the CoECI, students and researchers work together closely with partners in practice (Business industry, governments, NGO’s). Together – and with out creative methods, techniques, strategies and products – they give shape and direction to societal transitions.
We focus on five themes:
• to humanise the digital society
• to enable a sustainable way of living
• to create a healthy human condition
• to strengthen the creative ecosystem of the sector
• to ensure inclusive participation
More info at www.coeci.nl